- Professional English speaking licensed guides highly trained and safety certified to international standards in Whitewater River Guiding, Swift Water Rescue, and Wilderness First Aid
- Professionally trained and certified safety kayakers.
- Gear raft support
- Quality rafting and kayaking equipment, including boats, kayaks, helmets, paddles, PFDs, dry bags, and Pelican boxes.
- Accommodation in a camp and all necessary facilities including two-man tents, shelters, simple mattress and sleeping bag, toilet tents, etc.
- Treated drinking water
- Two-way transportation
- River permits.
- Industry-standard first aid kits
- Team photos (photos videos by our team)
- All meals within the put-in and put-out point
Types of food provided:
Throughout our expedition, we provide treated stream water for drinking. We employ crews with great culinary abilities and provide breakfast, lunch, and dinner during the expedition in a buffet style. So, yes you have the freedom to choose what you like. If you have special dietary needs, please let us know about them at the time of booking, so that we can arrange accordingly.
Sample menu for the expedition
Breakfast: Tea, Coffee, White chocolate, Muesli and Cornflakes, Yogurt. Eggs, Toast, Hashed potatoes, Pancakes, Porridge, etc.
Lunch: Bread, Cheese, Salami, Tuna, Sardines, Baked beans, Salads, Fresh fruits, and Biscuits
Dinner: Pasta, French fries, Curries, Steamed or Fried vegetables. We may provide Nepali Dal, Bhat in rotation for longer trips.